We are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Please click here to start the electronic portion. At the end of the electronic portion, you will be prompted to download the paper application. If you have difficulties downloading and/or printing the paper portion, please contact us.
These are the three application requirements:
- 1st: Parents must attend an Information Session (Please RSVP)
- 2nd: The application (both online and paper portions) must be complete and submitted by Friday, Feb 24th at 3pm. Incomplete applications will not qualify.
- 3rd: Parents and student applicant must attend a Family Appointment after their application is complete.
Information Sessions will be held:
- Sunday, Jan 22nd at 1pm
- Saturday, February 11th at 10am
If we have more applicants than we have an available spot for then we will hold a lottery on Friday, March 24th at 7pm
Applicant families do not have to attend. We recommend that you do not bring your child.
- Polaris will notify lottery winners (through email) by the evening of Monday, March 27th
- Lottery Winners must officially “enroll” by April 3rd at 3pm.
If you have any questions, contact Liz Putnam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603)634-0034 for more information.