For the 2018-19 School Year
We will begin accepting applications for admission from Friday, January 5th until Friday, February 16th at 3pm.
Our application includes two parts:
- The electronic portion in which, using the link on our admissions page, information is filled in on the computer. (Please call the school if you don’t have access to a computer).
- The paper portion that must be completed and returned to Polaris by the deadline. One page must be notarized and the original must be returned. Copies of the others are accepted.
There are three requirements for admission:
- Both parts of the application must be complete and submitted by Friday, February 16th at 3pm. Incomplete applications will not qualify.
- Parents must attend a Mandatory Information Session. You must RSVP so that we can contact you if it is postponed due to inclement weather and you have to sign in to prove that you attended. The dates are:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 6:30pm
- Saturday, January 20th at 10:30am
- Upon completion of the two steps above, parents and student applicant must attend a Family Appointment by Friday, February 23rd.
- If we have more applicants that we have space for, we will hold a lottery for admission (see Admission Procedures for more information) will be held on Friday, March 23rd at 7pm Applicant families do not have to attend. We recommend that you do not bring your child
- Polaris will notify lottery winners (through email) by: Evening of Monday, March 26th
- Lottery Winners must officially “enroll” by April 2nd at 3pm.